Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Hello From ATHENS!! No, not the wonderful village I live in, the one everyone thinks I'm from when I say I'm from Athens...GREECE! It is SO hot here, but we're having a wonderful time. I can't believe the sights I am seeing. Katy has posted pictures on her site, so please take a look (it's hard for us both to post pictures on this site!) Again, her link is just on the right! Lots of love! Hi Oma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW!WOW!WOW! How will any other vacation measure up!! It has been 30C here all week and there doesn't seem to be any change on the horizon! No problem making hay now. I thought having Katy with you would help you not to loose anything. Hope it's nothing really important! Stay safe and take care of each other. Love you Mom & Dad
Post a Comment